LET US TAKE THE FUSS OUT OF YOUR ACCOMMODATION NEEDS WITH OUR STYLISH AND SPACIOUS PRE-ERECTED BELL TENTS THAT ARE READY TO WELCOME YOU IN STYLE.
INCLUDED IN EACH BELL TENT PACKAGE IS:
- 5 metre diameter bell tent.
- Electric 1500W instant fan heater to keep you cosy.
- Electric supply: To bring safe 230V power to your appliances. Keep your gadgets charged. Electricity supply will be turned off between 11pm and 6am, pending final event information.
- Lamp for internal lighting.
- Mattresses: Highly insulating single mattress with a 4 inch premium foam interior and an advanced microporous outer cover, offering comfort, support and warmth.
- Bedding: fitted sheet, duvet and pillow.
- Access to the camp site’s showers and toilets.
The sleeping configuration is at your choice using our flexible single mattresses that you can position to your preference on arrival.
Each person requires a camping pass to access the campsite.
Upon purchase of a glamping package, we will contact you before the event with instructions on how you can access the campsite with your vehicle.
Any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Bell Tent Notes and Terms:
Each camper will need to have a camping pass wristband to access the campsite. Your vehicle pass will be posted out pre event. Upon arrival you will be checked into your bell tent by our camp site staff. They will ask you to complete a check-in form and pay a credit card damage deposit of £100. The £100 damage deposit will be returned after the checkout inspection. Parking will be as near as possible to your tent – this is subject to the venue layout and the ground conditions. Please check the Essential Event Information document published in the weeks before the event for further event information. Bell tents have a no smoking, no vaping and no pets policy. A charge may be made to the bill payer if careless customer usage requires bell tents to be repaired or deep cleaned. The hire of camping packages is non-refundable and subject to the event terms and conditions these can be found on the relevant event website.