This up-to-3 man tent not only offers a greater amount of space but has enhanced stability and superior fabrics that are waterproof and fire retardant for a dry, safe and comfortable camping experience. The Vango Sigma + also offers a twin flysheet door and additional porch area ideal for storing kit, whilst the flysheet first or all-in-one pitching ensures that your sleeping pod always stays dry if it is raining.
- Supporters will need a camping pass to use campsite accomodation.
The tent features include the following:
- Semi-geodesic - Self-supporting structure, providing excellent stability
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet –
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Twin flysheet doors - Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
Upgrade your camping experience with these extras:
Park Next To Tent
Upgrade to a pitch large enough to accommodate one car. Car pass will be sent out pre-event with instructions on how to gain access.
500mm Comfort Sleep Mat with Pillow
The luxurious Comfort 5 range of self-inflating sleeping mats offers unrivalled comfort and convenience, featuring 5cm of optimised insulation with a stylish, soft-touch flocked finish on the top-side and a durable non-slip base won't slip on your inner tent's floor. Materials used within the sleep mat meet and exceed the European REACH standard, ensuring safe use and peace of mind. A brand new synthetic-filled pillow will be supplied for your use with the sleeping mat.
Vango 3 Season Sleeping Bag
Soft touch fabrics and simple design combine to create the Vango Wilderness 350 three Season sleeping bag. Uses synthetic single hole siliconised hollow fibre insulation for increased durability, maximised lofting potential for extra warmth, and retainment of loft in damp conditions. This fantastic value bag is ideal for family campers and festival goers alike. Recommended for use by The Scout Association. Temperature ratings independently measured in accordance with EN 13537:2002 - Extensively tested to meet accurate temperature rating standards Suggested Usage Range Min: 1° (Limit: -2°,Extreme: -18°). Suggested Usage Max: 20°. Max User Height: 190cm. This item will be provided to you upon arrival.