To gain access to the campsite with its toilets and showers all participant and supporter campers will need to have purchased a camping pass. The camping pass allows a camper to pitch their own tent in the general camping area. Or alternatively hire one of our glamping or pre-pitched tents. EVEN IF HIRING A TENT YOU WILL NEED A CAMPING PASS FOR EACH OCCUPANT. The camping pass is a separate purchase so we are able to plan and fund our campsite infrastructure against the number of campers booked in. This infrastructure includes: the area of land hired for the campsite; Beerstalker food and bev marquee, security measures such as staff, fencing and wristbands; phone charging point, showers and toilet facilities. This way folk only pay for what they use and we can keep pricing as competitive as possible.
PRE-ERECTED TUNNEL TENTS
The Vango Capri 800XL AirBeam tunnel tent is suitable for groups who want up to 4 sleeping areas. This is a generous, up-to-8 man tent that utilises a vis-à-vis layout, meaning it has a 4 bedrooms, a pair positioned at either end of the tent, and a large central living area in the middle with plenty of space for kit and head clearance. The bedrooms can have the divider removed to create flexibility for different sleeping layouts. These tents have been weather and fire tested to the European standard EN5912.
Other features include:
– Entrance has a full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
– Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
– Bedroom pockets – conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
– Toggled inner divider – Flexible options for sleeping or provides increased living space
– Generous king-sized bedrooms – big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
– Toggled privacy curtains – Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
OUR PRE-ERECTED LUXURY TENTS COME WITH THE FOLLOWING:
Highly insulated 10cm thick single mattress offering comfort, support and warmth.
Duvet and 3 season sleeping bag for added warmth
A three pin electrical socket for charging up your electricals in the privacy of your own tent. We typically operate a campsite generator curfew between 23:00 and 05:30 to aid sleep.
Unless otherwise stated these packages refer to the hire of equipment and are subject to the event terms and conditions that can be found at the footer of the event website (link).